Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My JS750 30" slide in range cooktop will not turn on. When I…

Customer Question
My JS750 30" slide...

My JS750 30" slide in range cooktop will not turn on. When I turn the knob I hear a faint click and the light flickers on then off. The burners do not heat up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It happened once about three months ago but started working again. This time it happened 2 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible I would like to as we were planning on cooking for Christmas tomorrow

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?