Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hinge came off the main part of the oven and still attached…

Customer Question
Hinge came off the...

Hinge came off the main part of the oven and still attached to the door. What do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Viking Professional 2 door - one small and one large. My guesstimate is its 10 years old as we just moved in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm trying not to, however no one is answering from the builder who redid my house

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No but would appreciate any help you could give

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number of the oven. PLease check for the tag and post it here.

model number is *****
please type instruction

Go to my link to page to remove or put the door back on....CLICK HERE

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

ok will do, but please type instructions as I was not aware there would be an additional charge.

I am not sure what you want me type, did you get my link?

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician