Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Food starts to burn after 5 to 10 minutes? Just started

Customer Question
Food starts to burn...

Food starts to burn after 5 to 10 minutes?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started Thursday..

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just that problem. Oven seems to be operating properly, except for the burning problem?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

7 years

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model and what temps is it set at. Burning food in that quick of a time the temps would have to be well over 500 degrees.

John, Home Appliance Technician