Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag washing machine fills up with water but does not…

Customer Question
Hello. My maytag washing...

Hello. My maytag washing machine fills up with water but does not spin. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm not sure how old it is. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on how much work is involved.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?