Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm getting error Code. E--15. can't find error codes in the…

Customer Question
I'm getting error Code ...

I'm getting error Code

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

E--15. can't find error codes in the manual

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends. I'd just as well have a tech do it. I'm a lawyer not a tech.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is a regular, periodic sucking sound from the dishwasher. Stays for ten seconds and then goes quiet for a minute.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?