Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsun oven display is showing SE and the control panel…

Customer Question
My Samsun oven display...

My Samsun oven display is showing SE and the control panel is locked. How do I unlock it.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make Samsun. I do not know the model. It’s abou 1 1/2 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?