Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Thermador oven is not cleaning. It seems that the pin…

Customer Question
Hi, this is Sasha...

Hi, this is Sasha. Our Thermador oven is not cleaning. It seems that the pin that is pushed in when the door closes is broken. If I push the door in with force, it starts cleaning, but as I release the door it stops.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hold on, I need to get this info somehow.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The model is PRD366GHU and it is almost 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All else works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?