Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just got kitchen stove.would like to broil a lobster for a…

Customer Question
Just got kitchen stove.would...

Just got kitchen stove.would like to broil a lobster for a lonely dinner (my wife died recently and our old stove did the same) i need to learn how to broil. model no. is JGBS66REK1SS. can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Three days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have fried sucessfully. Iam 89 and was ok with our old stove. It went just as she did and I'm lost. Should I just call in dinner?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

The broiler is in the drawer at the bottom of the range. You select the level of the rack, press the BROIL button, then select the HI or LO broil setting, using the +/- buttons, then press START.