Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag Centennial is running wash cycles. It seems to be…

Customer Question
My Maytag Centennial is...

My Maytag Centennial is running long wash cycles. It seems to be running through cycles again.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 years max. I try to verify model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends W10468418 is on back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who do I contact to get fixed?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

When that happens typically you will need a new board or will the board calibrated to fix the issue. You can try and calibrate the unit by watching my video to do that. If your console is different that does not matter do the same procedure...CLICK HERE if you can not do that and want a tech to come out you would need to use the phone book or go online for a local Appliance Repair company in your area to fix it.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician