Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung rf263 French door fridge. We just took the…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung rf263 French door fridge. We just took the drawers etc, out to clean it. Both the sensors on top f the doors (freezer and fridge) show "88" and I cannot set the temperature for either using the operators manual method.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We bought it on November 11, 2011. It's model is Samsung RF263 AEWP

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can not think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Press the Power Freeze and Fridge buttons for 8 seconds at the same time. It will shift to the Test Mode and the entire Display Panel will go off. Then, unplug the refrigerator for 60 seconds and it should reset once plugged back in.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!