Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I unplugged my maytag centennial while in mid cycle due to…

Customer Question
I unplugged my maytag...

I unplugged my maytag centennial while in mid cycle due to flooding. Now it will not automatically go from wash, rinse, spin, ect. it's making me do it manually; which works, but is there a way to reset it so it works correct;y?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Almost 2 years bought from lowes home improvement mbwc415ew1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I found the book. it is 1 year 2 months old. Are you saying that one thing messed it up already?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i havent hear anything yet.

Sorry for that, I can help!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is at the back of the opening where the clothes are loaded.

John, Home Appliance Technician