Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag Neptune washer MAH5500BWW lost power while working.

Customer Question
Maytag Neptune washer MAH5500BWW...

Maytag Neptune washer MAH5500BWW lost power while working. Surge protecter used. Machine stopped working. Un plugged, plugged back in. Time shows remaining, hit start, door locks, circuit board makes some clicks, then door unlocks. Water and clothes still inside.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

13 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if i can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?