Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore Pro refrigerator. I cannot locate my owners…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore Pro refrigerator. I cannot locate my owners manual and would like to get a new one. I can't seem to get to the right location or web site...Right now, I would like to know how to adjust my freezer and refrigerator temperatures. My refrigerator is really keeping food too cold.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The refrigerator is perhaps, five years old. The model number is ***** 404 833 800

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's something I can do just be adjusting the temp on the digital control panel on the door.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Here is a link to the manual for your unit if you need anything else let me know....CLICK HERE....Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

I've responded. Did you not get my response?

No I never got any responses