Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ASKO D3251 dishwasher does not dry. D3251 ASKO and no I…

Customer Question
My ASKO D3251 dishwasher...

My ASKO D3251 dishwasher does not dry

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

D3251 ASKO and no I haven't run a diagnostic test cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It dosen't seem like it is cleaning the dishes and very well

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?