Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My wonderful Bosch dishwasher has quit pumping the water out…

Customer Question
My wonderful Bosch dishwasher...

My wonderful Bosch dishwasher has quit pumping the water out at the end of the cycle. The hoses are clear, so I think either the pump has died or there is a blockage in the dishwasher. I took apart the small piece on the left at the interior base and there was nothing there. It's only 6-7 years old. Help!!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about 7 years old. Model #: SHE43F06UC/50

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It would be great if I could.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There is nothing else wrong with it. I've always been really happy with it. I do not have a garbage disposal.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Does the dishwasher finish it's cycle even though it won't drain or does it just keep running forever.