Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help. I want an oven for Christmas. The computer dials work,

Customer Question
Help. I want...

Help. I want an oven for Christmas. The computer dials work, but the oven doesn't heat for bake or broil. Also, several months ago the inner glass of the double-glazed door broke. I removed the small pieces and a large single piece (more than half) remains. Baking doesn't seem adversely affected. I don't have an exact record, but I believe we purchased it about 8 years ago. Is the rest of the door more vulnerable to cracking now?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I'm unsure of model because manual doesn't specify. The codes are RBS305PDB16 and ser XP5008365

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

This is a paid question answering site your question appears to be around $30 do you want help still? If so I would be glad to help.