Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher isn’t cleaning good and I was trying to find…

Customer Question
My dishwasher isn’t cleaning...

My dishwasher isn’t cleaning good and I was trying to find out if I could clean. Couldn’t locate a filter. Please help.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirlpool(###) ###-#### The

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model number(###) ###-#### What is a diagnostic and what will it tell me?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need it to clean dishes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete model number off the tag on the frame when you open the door it starts with 3-4 letters.

This is what I found...MOD GO2300XTSSO, type 575-0; Ser FW2119163

OKk that is close double check the first couple letters on it again. It does not come up...the 2300XTSS0 should be right though

There are not 3 letters. This is a whirlpool

The model is GU23000XTSS0.......Check to see if the dishwasher is actually filling up all the way with water. It should be across the basin when full. Secondly make sure the filter is clean in the unit, if that is dirty the unit can not wash properly and will not be able to break down the packets. Also check the wash arm ports for any blockages in the small port holes. Now if the filter is all clean and the water level is good then that leaves the wash pump assembly and chopper. Use my video link to get to the chopper and sump pre filter to clean both and check them. That will cause all those issues.

CLICK HERE VIDEO

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

I looked on line and examined the washer and cannot find a filter.

Did you get my post and link of the chooper filter screen to check?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!