Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How are you.. I have a problem on my whirlpool watching

Customer Question
Hell John how are...

Hell John how are you. I am Thusil

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have a problem on my whirlpool watching manchineel. It’s work more than 2 years . There is alarm in door lock and machine is functioning. What I have to do.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

That is cabrio

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a small technical knoledge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

No I do not need any more help. Cancel it. And I am not satisfied for this. Return my money.Thank you.
I am not satisfied . Return my money.Thank you.
Thusil