Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE refrig door alarm will not go off. Door is shut, it is…

Customer Question
My GE refrig door...

My GE refrig door alarm will not go off. Door is shut, it is model #GBF20E

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

IT IS MODEL #gbf20ETEBRWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want the annoying alarm to go off !!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I* am 88 years old, and it is keeping me from sleep. The door is shut !!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?

No, but I will find someone to help me move the refrig out from the wall and do that.

you can turn the breaker off to do the same thing