Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kenmore dryer will not run modle no. is w10680133D. IT IS…

Customer Question
My kenmore dryer will...

My kenmore dryer will not run modle no. is w10680133D

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

IT IS A BRAND NEW LESS THAN 1 YR. OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF I CAN

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have power to the dryer but it will not start i think it might be the motor

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you check the door switch on the unit to make sure it is not broken?