Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Over the stove Microwave 9 years old seldom used by retired…

Customer Question
Over the stove Microwave...

Over the stove Microwave 9 years old seldom used by retired couple went totally dead with jusr the timer on. Power to the cord is good.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Have Not

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is a simple fix otherwise I may have my grandson who is a electrician look at it. It is still in great condition.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the microwave cavity and seen if you open the door?