Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mt Samsung washing machine stops running when the rinse

Customer Question
Mt Samsung washing machine...

Mt Samsung washing machine stops running when the rinse cycle starts. It won't rinse the water out of the clothes.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 8 yrs old. i don't have the model # with me but it was top of the line then.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?