Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am have a problem putting back my Whirlpool fridge after…

Customer Question
I am have a...

I am have a problem putting back my Whirlpool fridge after cleaning the crisper drawers. There is some sort of support rail, not the center rail that holds the drawers, that I cannot figure out how to get it back in The instructions I received with the fridge are useless!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years old GR2FHMXPS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is ridiculous that your instructions are so lame!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
This is a metal use shaped rail with a small hole at one end
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is there anyone there?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?