Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag Bravos dryer not heating. 3 yrs. Try. Maytag Bravos…

Customer Question
Maytag Bravos dryer not...

Maytag Bravos dryer not heating

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 yrs.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maytag Bravos Ecoserve Serial # m14520532. 7.4 cu ft glass door electric

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?