Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Neptune coin Mah21pddww washer machine i…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag Neptune...
I have a Maytag Neptune coin Mah21pddww washer machine i paid 80.00 to a machine repair man he told me it was the circuit board I replaced now I can't reset to factory settings don't register coin
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Can u please call me
Can you call me tomorrow Wednesday January 17th around 4 pm eastern standard time.
The model number is *****
I’ve tried to set it at factory default to set it st $2.00 but I haven’t been able to
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello I am a different tech do you still need help?