Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermidorian refrigerator about 3 years old the…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, Good afternoon, ...

Good afternoon, Good afternoon,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Good afternoon, I have a Thermidorian refrigerator about 3 years old the filter replacement isinthe base of the grill. It seems like it's stuck, it does not eject when I press the button.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It is a standup 2 door model with the freezer on the la

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Left. Don't see a model number but it is 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The filter is at the very corner on the right in a black metal base

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I never received any response

I understand and apologize for that. If you are still needing help, please let me know and I am happy to help you.