Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge is defrosting. New screen on the fridge and losing…

Customer Question
My fridge is defrosting ...

My fridge is defrosting

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

New screen on the fridge and losing cold on on both fridge and freezer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Rf428fhars

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The display is probably just needing to be reprogrammed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

This took way too long and I fixed it myself. Please refund my money.

My apologizes that it took so long. I responded after 2 hrs but it was the moment I came online and saw your question open and waiting for help. i will have this cancelled and refunded for you right now. Have a Happy Holiday.