Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I changed the water filter and now I cannot get ice or

Customer Question
I changed the water...

I changed the water filter and now I cannot get ice or water!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It has a freezer drawer, frig drawer and then side by side up top--maybe 4 years old?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes!!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think I just pressed the wrong buttons when I cleared the filter reset

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Can’t get water or ice
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the brand of your refrigerator? Also please try this for me. Remove the new filter and with it out see if you can get water at the door. Let me know what happens.

Did you try to remove the filter and test for water?