Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a GE Mong ram fridge and the control lock came on so…

Customer Question
We have a GE...

We have a GE Mong ram fridge and the control lock came on so the ice dispenser is not working. We are in the middle of the oil day celebrations with plenty of company in the house and need your help.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's less than 2 years old - came with a brand new house which we bought last July in Naplles FL

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its just a simple matter?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a sister by side model. I can take a picture and send you if that helps.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?