Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My isotherm ice maker is cold but not making ice. It appears…

Customer Question
My isotherm ice maker...

My isotherm ice maker is cold but not making ice. It appears that the wire arm that turns on the water supply had become detached. How can I trouble shoot this and repair.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I just told you all I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What is the model number of your unit?