Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kitchenaid stand mixer and the cord needs to be…

Customer Question
I have a Kitchenaid...

I have a Kitchenaid stand mixer and the cord needs to be replaced. I live in Sunrise Florida where can I have it repaired and checked out.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am looking. Model#KFP400A I bought it in 1987. Is I️t worth fixing?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just where I could take it for repair

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Sure it is worth repairing .

Your best bet is to send it to the Kitchen -Aid factory and the will refurbish it for you.

Would you like their contact info?

The model number you have given is for a kitchen -aid food processor not a mixer.

The mixer model number is ***** the underside of the base of the mixer , can I have that please.

K45ss

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

I see you have requested a phone call I will save you the additional $24.00 for the cal here is the information you need to have the mixer repaired by the manufacture.

In the United States and Puerto Rico: For service information, or to order accessories or replacement parts, call toll-free at 1-***-***-**** or write to:

Customer eXperience Center,

KitchenAid Small Appliances,

P.O. Box 218, St. Joseph, MI###-##-####/p>

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech
Master Tech