Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a GEe monogram refrigerator freezer. Compressor not…

Customer Question
We have a GEe...

We have a GEe monogram refrigerator freezer. Compressor not working and in full melt down. cannot get GE service until January 8. what should we do? need immediate repair ASAP. authorized for 3rd party reimbursement by GE.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a 2012 and the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just need it fixed ASAP.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have any tools or test equipment to work on the unit yourself?

No one has called us. You are are sole contact. We already said that we are not interested in repairing our GE Monogram refrigerator-freezer ourselves. 2012 GE Mongram # Due to the extended wait, they have given us an authorization for an out of system repair. We need the name of a factory trained and reputable repair person who can come this weekend.
It is model ZISS42ODXBSS. My husband thinks the compressor is dead and also maybe the fan that circulates the air. We have an extended service contract good through 11-2-2019, Contract ####-##-#### We need emergency repair as we have lots of company this weekend and the unit is loaded with holiday food, including a $100 tenderloin.
What is your telephone number? Are you in Virginia Beach? If not, please refer us to a capable technician who can come ASAP. Our GE Reference Repair # is###-##-#### The in-system warranty repairs system cannot come until January!