Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch dishwasher stops at 1 min left and a pump/motor

Customer Question
continues to run. Why is...
bosch dishwasher stops at 1 min left and a pump/motor continues to run. Why is this happening?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker on the right side of the door and seen if you just open the door?

I should note that I assumed it was the control board and already replaced that part. After replacing the part, the dishwasher continues to stop at 1 min. The first time I ran it after replacing the board there were no issues. The next time I ran it, the dishwasher stopped at 1min and a pump/motor kept running.
It is a Bosch and the model # is SHE45M05UC/48
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Not sure. I found out the problem was that the dishwasher was in flood mode. There was water in the bottom pan so the pump was trying to get water out. I drained the water from the pain and ran two cycles. No leaks anywhere. Any idea what could have caused water to get in the pan?

If water has not leaked again, there was probably something that held up the lower spray arm, like a pot handle or utensil that interrupted the spray pattern. I would just keep an eye on it at this point since it has not leaked again. Please know that you can post back anytime if it should give you problems, though! :~)