Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have (Merry Christmas!) a GE Profile counter depth

Customer Question
Hi. I have (Merry...

Hi. I have (Merry Christmas!) a GE Profile counter depth refrigerator and we have never used the precise fill. We have just put the cup into the well and filled the glass with whatever amount of we want. Now it appears to be stuck in a precise fill, but I cannot even set the precise fill. It appears that there is an "Enter" button missing from some of the screens.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is nine years old and the model is PGCS1PJXC SS.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO, JUST GET IT BACK TO WORKING THE DAY WE BOUGHT IT.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

I have a serious question; I was told I would have to pay a $5 refundable deposit and I was charged $23. What's going on?

If you want a refund. I can submit a request for that. One moment.

I want a refund.
John, Home Appliance Technician