Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My small beverage refrigerator in a new home (1 year

Customer Question
My small beverage refrigerator...

My small beverage refrigerator in a new home (1 year builder’s warranty expired on 12/16/17) sounds as if its motor or some other moving part is broken. I found the fuse had been tripped, reset it and it sounds like it is not working properly. The sound is intermittent.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is model no. KUBL204ES800. It says the manufacturing date if 4/2016. Does that help?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what it is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please give me a “for instance ...”

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?