Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore washing machine will not drain. Code on display f21.

Customer Question
Kenmore washing machine will...

Kenmore washing machine will not drain. Code on display f21. There are no obstructions in drain or machine. Shut it off and unplugged it several times.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

9

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

47091 600 serial number CSU0617771. if its not too complicated sears came out and misdignosed a dryer- purchased a brand new one and it was the circut breaker-not the machine. Did get rid of it and now I trust no one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Kenmore washer . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Can you give me the model number from the door frame?