Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Fridgidaire stovetop isn't working. It worked to last…

Customer Question
My Fridgidaire stovetop isn't...

My Fridgidaire stovetop isn't working. It worked to cook last night.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ES300. Maybe 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what's wrong.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I rent this home, and the owner is 2 states away. I have a lot of company, and the timing is really bad.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame .