Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer will not turn on. The locked door light keeps

Customer Question
My washer will not...

My washer will not turn on. The locked door light keeps flashing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model wfw72hedwo 3 yrs, old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I unplugged the washer several times and it goes back to the flashing door locked light

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is there water in the unit?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open