Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Having trouble with my Subzero 601R. 20 years old I think. I…

Customer Question
Having trouble with my...

Having trouble with my Subzero 601R

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

20 years old I think. I think 601R/F

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I can figure it out first. I don't think I can get anyone here before Christmas.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I live in a small town? I don't understand the question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What seems to be the trouble you are having this evening?

We were able to fix this on our own.

ok ​I will have this cancelled