Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a microwave convection oven model #CMW-200. Cuisinart…

Customer Question
I have a microwave...

I have a microwave convection oven model #CMW-200.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cuisinart Microwave Convection Oven Model # CMW-200.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

When I try to use the microwave P-10 appears on the units screen.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I believe the unit is under 5 years old.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The P10 error is an inverter error on the unit they do not sell parts for that issue to fix it. If you have a warranty on it that would be the best route to go otherwise honestly start shopping for a new unit. I am sorry for the news. Just let me know if you need more help.

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!