Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung stopped coolling. 4years rf30hbedbsr. Compressor…

Customer Question
My Samsung stopped coolling ...

My Samsung stopped coolling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4years rf30hbedbsr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Compressor runns

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried doing a hard reset by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to do a hard reset?