Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a prime rib cooking with probe and my oven went to…

Customer Question
I have a prime...

I have a prime rib cooking with probe and my oven went to error code F9. It's showing a locked door. I've turned the main power off twice now and the door remains locked. power was off for at least 5 minutes. Bottom oven will come on, but my primee rib roast is locked in the top oven and I can't get it to do any thing.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

My dinner for 12 is in 2 hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm not sure what you mean

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is that the only answer- to leave it off for 2 hours?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and model of the machine?