Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WHER DO I FIND THE COOL DOWN BUTTON ON A RFF25HMEDBWW/AA.

Customer Question
WHER DO I FIND...

WHER DO I FIND THE COOL DOWN BUTTON ON A RFF25HMEDBWW/AA

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

RF25HHMEDBWW SAMSUNG LOUD NOISE SOUNDS LIKE FAN IS HITTING STOPS WHEN DOOR IS OPENED. . WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I ACTIVATE THE SHOP OR DEMO MODE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

WHY IS THE WATER DISPENSER SO WEAK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Press Energy Saver & Freezer buttons simultaneously for 3 sec ( you will hear a “Ding Dong”) to remove or put into Sales Mode. When in the Sales Mode the Display will show "OF- OF"

Merry Christmas....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!