Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my uline model wc75 wine captain to turn on. The…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my uline model wc75 wine captain to turn on.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The light is on but not coolong

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All I did is empty it to clean and vacuumed the coils off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?