Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm a restaurant owner. Our frier wouldn't turn on after oil…

Customer Question
Hi I'm a restaurant...

Hi I'm a restaurant owner. Our frier wouldn't turn on after oil change. I suppose the cook touched something by accident. Pressed the reset button. Still doesn't work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It's a Pitco frier

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Last time this happened. We called in a technician who fixed it in 2 minutes. I suppose it wasn't something too hard to fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The gas line seems to be working fine as all the other devices that are supplied by the same gas line work well

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is? Also is your frier hooked to an electrical outlet source?