Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher, PTD760SSF1SS is displaying "Leak Detected"

Customer Question
My dishwasher, PTD760SSF1SS is...

My dishwasher, PTD760SSF1SS is displaying "Leak Detected" but there is no leak. Unplugged it, plugged it back in, still there. It won't start cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

GE, see above for mod#

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on the scope

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

How did you check to see if theres no leak under there?

Have you lent the dishwasher back?