Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer & dryer stopped at the same time. Turning fuses…

Customer Question
My washer & dryer...

My washer & dryer stopped at the same time. Turning fuses off & on don’t make them come back on. It appears they’re getting no power. Any ideas I can try?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a kenmore 80 series & is likely more than 8 yrs old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I’d like to try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I plugged the washer into construction Extension cord and into a different outlet and it is still getting no power. What is the source of no power?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I just found the fix &they are both running. I’m thrilled!!!
12/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

DId you need any help?

No
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago

OK no problem have a Merry Christmas!