Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m trying to bake potatoes. Set the oven at 350 and turned…

Customer Question
I’m trying to bake...

I’m trying to bake potatoes. Set the oven at 350 and turned it in...seemed to n be fine but now I have a message the reads F 02

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I would say 5 years old. Where do I find make and model number. It is a Kitchenaid 6 burner gas stove

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? I just want to rest I just want to reset and turn it back on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial number is ***** the inner face frame of the unit.