Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have not received the piece you said would fix it. It…

Customer Question
We have not received the...
We have not received the piece you said would fix it. It won't arrive until the end of the month. We bought a turkey roaster just in case we have any problems with the oven. It's a sporadic problem. Not consistent. Can't take any chances we might have a problem!
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what is your question ?

This is the link to your original question , https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/1fe92e6c478c42579ec8c0233e2aab6a