Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My front load Maytag washer has error code Lc on the display…

Customer Question
My front load Maytag...

My front load Maytag washer has error code Lc on the display and will not start.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year old. Maxima, Direct Drive, MTC are words on the front

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully???

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so. I tried unplugging for a minute. Didn't change the error code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model/ serial number is ***** the inner face frame.

Mhw5100dw0

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

Nevermind. Just got it to work! Yippee!
Thanks

I do not show any error code of Lc and no such code for this model.

could have it been an Ld error code?

The only Lc I can think of is Locked Control ,but you should have the locked control light lite up if the control was locked.